About Me

My real name is Gura, Quin Jayson y Macapagal,I'm the founder of 18st gang here in philippines of this generation. My clique NRL(Nabunturan Real Locos) is the first 18st Clique here in philippines.. I hope that many Cliques will come. All 18st are equal even thought you approach the OG that serve the gang many years they will respect you as an equal member of the biggest gang in the world. They believe that those younger member will follow their steps. Ones you get initiated you must be 18st until you die.I'm not proud because 18st is the best gang,I'm proud because all 18st member world wide give and show respect from their hood to mine and I respect them too. Thats why the gang survived a long time. E'z Up! respect all the E's..

Sunday, June 17, 2007

18ST GANG SINCE 1959 E.I.P. TO ALL FALLEN 18ST SOULDIERS..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: